'OPENING THIRD EYE' WORKSHOP
Objective: To Define Creativity for teachers and introducing new ways of teaching and training methods.
- Traditional methods of teaching
- Group discussion on the need of creativity in teaching
- Practical games for effective teaching methodology
- Group presentation for teachers with the topic of positive attitude
- Class control techniques
- Outdoor games for teachers to implement in class
- Short motivational stories
- New innovative ways of teaching
- Open discussion and conclusion
- MAXIMUM 50 teachers can join the program, ideal is 30.
- Charges for conducting workshop will be 100/- Per teachers and remaining will be paid by the management
- For finalization of date and time will communicate on Mob. 9825572703
AN OVERVIEW OF WORKSHOP CONDUCTED SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES
- Worked as a Lecturer at KBS College of Professional Sciences and Commerce, Vapi during 2002 to 2009
- Assign responsibility of Principal-In-Charge from 18th July 2003 to 31st January 2004.
- Head, In the Department of Commerce since beginning.
- Written a book A Career Guide for MBA and MCA Aspirants, in 2004.
Delivered Motivational seminars for teachers and students:
- UPASNA English medium school, Vapi for four days for 11th and 12th students.
- M.G.M. Education trust’s Sarvjanik Vidyalaya, Daman for 12th students.
- Shree Saraswat Vidhyalay, Vapi, for the students of 11th and 12th science.
- Marothia English medium school, Dungra, Vapi
- Modern English medium School, Vapi
- M.G.M. Education trust’s Sarvjanik Vidyalaya, Daman
- Faculty Development Program at Laxmi Vidhyapith, Sarigam for College Teachers
- Laxmi Vidhyapith, Sarigam
- Faculty Development Program at Udhna Academic College for all lecturers of South Gujarat University.