Dipesh P. Shah|
601, Rudraksh Apt.,
Station Road, VALSAD
Phone : 98255 72703, 02632 259287.
Email id : email@example.com
Objective of Life
To become a true educationalist with the spirit of spreading education to all levels of the society with its values and to inculcate the abilities of the students at their highest level.
Vision for Life
To acquire knowledge by utilizing skills and putting the best in all challenges I face. I believe "Those who can see invisible can do impossible".
|Bachelor of Commerce||April 1999 ||61%|
|South Gujarat University, Surat.|| || |
|N.H.Shah Commerce College, Valsad.|| || |
|M.B.A. (Finance)||July 2001 ||61%|
|South Gujarat University, Surat.|| || |
|GIDC Rofel Institute of Mgmt. Studies, Vapi.|| || |
Diploma in Information and Software Management (DISM) from Aptech Computer Education, Valsad.
- Worked as a finance administrator at ELCOM door communication (I) PVT. LTD. (German Collaborated) for three months.
- Worked as a visiting lecturer at Narsee Monji Institute of Management Studies distance learning Center, Valsad for one year.
- Worked as a lecturer at KBS College of Professional Sciences and Commerce, Chanod Colony Naka, Vapi since 2002.
- Had also shouldered responsibility of Principal In charge of the college from 18th July 2003 to 31st Jan 2004.
- Worked as an active member in Tour, Cultural, Elocution and Debate, and Examination Committee of the college.
- Organized and successfully completed six tours of all over India along with college students.
- Worked as a superintendent of Exams in university examination for last three years.
Awards and Certificates
- Cleared Gujarat Vidhyapith Ahmedabad’s Hindi Pahli and Dusri Exams.
- Awarded certificate for participating 10 days NSS camp at Kanjanhari, 1996.
- Awarded certificate for participating 10 days NSS camp at Sarangpur, 1997.
- Awarded Certificate for participating in Debate on NSS day organized by SG Uni, surat.
- Awarded Certificate for participating in Teachers day celebration organized by Shah N.H.Com. College, Valsad.
- Awarded Certificate for successfully completion of Pre Republic Day Parade camp at Porbander by NSS Regional centre ahmedabad.
- Awarded Certificate from Ministry of Human Resource Development Department of Youth Affairs and sports for Participating in All India N.S.S. Republic day Parade and Camp, New Delhi, from 1st January to 31st January 1999.
- Awarded "Certificate of Merit" by National Service scheme, SG University, Surat.
- Attended Rotary Conference for New Generation by Rotary Club of Killa Pardi
- Participated in Elocution competition organized by valsad Junior Chamber, 1996
- Rotaract Club of Vapi and Inner wheel Club of vapi
- Participation in drama and Mono Acting In Kaushlya 2004
- Participation in Mono-acting and Mime in Kaushlya 2005
- Participation in Mono Acting, Drama and Group Dance Kaushlya 2006
- Participation in Skit and won first prize in Kaushlya 2007
- Participation in Skit and won first prize in Kaushlya 2008
- Participation in Skit and won first prize in Kaushlya 2009
- Junior Chamber International India
- Participated in LOM officers training program at JCI Alkapuri Baroda
- Participated in Training in Public Speaking at JCI Ankleshwar
- Awarded Certificate for Successfully participation in SPEECH CRAFT training program by JCI India
- Awarded Certificate for Successfully participation in Leader and Parliamentarian training program by JCI India
Seminars and Conferences
- Attended Faculty Development Program organized by ICFAI University at Surat in 2004
- Attended Faculty Development Program organized by ICFAI University at Surat in 2007
- Attended Faculty Development Program organized by ICFAI University at Baroda in 2008
- Attended Faculty Development Program organized by Swarnim Gujarat, Valsad District in 2008
- Attended Three Days National Level Seminar on Education – Industry Linkages (Focus on Business Education) in 2008
Organized live program on local TV Channel Citi Chanel, V TV, and satya Tv for Career Guidance during March to May Every year (Recording of all programs are kept in CD).
- Written and published a book on career guidance named "CAREER GUIDE FOR M.B.A. AND M.C.A. ASPIRANTS" ( It is approved By Himalaya Publication for second Edition)
- It Contains information related to career planning in the professional field and also help the students for how to get admission in professional world. Mainly it focused on MBA and MCA but along with that UPSC, CDS, IELTS, GMAT and other career options available in India.
- Objective behind publishing this book was to motivate the students for the proper career planning at right time.
As a Trainer : 5
- Delivered Faculty Development programs at:
- Laxmi Vidhyapith, Sarigam for consecutive two years (2008 and 2009)
- L. G. Haria Multipurpose School, Vapi in 2007 and 2009
- M.G.M. Education trust’s Sarvjanik Vidyalaya, Daman in 2007
- Modern English medium School, Vapi for consecutive two years.
- Delivered seminar for Motivation and Goal Setting for the students
- G. M. Bilakhia College of arts and commerce, Vanda, Dist. Amreli.
- Katchhi Bhanushali samaj, Bhuj for the 12th and graduate students.
- Katchhi Bhanushali samaj, Jamnagar for the graduate students.
- Bhanushali Samaj, Vapi for consecutively two years (2005 to 2008)
- Bhanushali Seva Samaj Trust, Mumbai.
- Kansara Kelvani Pracharak Madhyasth Mandal, of Navsari.
- Valsad Taluka Kshtriay Mochi Gnyati Punch, Valsad
- Patel Samaj, Valsad
- Shree Vallabh Ashram’s International Girls School, Killa Pardi.
- UPASNA English medium school, Vapi for four days for 11th and 12th students.
- Vivekanand College for BBA, Surat
- GRIMS (MBA) College, Vapi.
- Orientation at GRIMS (MBA) College, Vapi.
- M.G.M. Education trust’s Sarvjanik Vidyalaya, Daman for 12th students.
- Shree Saraswat Vidhyalay, Vapi, for the students of 11th and 12th science.
- JCI Valsad for 10th and 12th students.
- Delivered a lecture on Stock Market for the students of M.Com. at C. D. Jobalia Rofel arts & Smt. I.S.R. Achchhariwala rofel Commerce College, Vapi.
- Conducted Quiz Competition At Shah N.H. Com. College, Valsad
- Organized a program on "How to Face an Interview?" as a project chairman and also provided training to the graduate level students for JCI Valsad.
- Project Seminar at Valsad.
- GET 2 GETHER at Tithal Main Beach Ground, Valsad.
- TREKKING CAMP at Avdha Hill, Wilson Hill, Valsad.
- ZONAL LEVEL QUIZ Competition at ROFEL College, Vapi.
- Creativity Development work Shop at AB Higher Secondary School, Navsari.